Critical piping is designed with very special care and the material selected for such piping is subjected to withstand high pressure and high temperature.
Critical piping mainly consists of following:
- Power Generation: Main Steam, Hot Reheat, Cold Reheat, Feed Water & Bypass Lines etc,
- Refinery & Petrochemicals: High temperature and high pressure piping associated with Hydrocracker, Hydrogen, FCCU, CRU Plant etc.
These nuclear piping often expand due to high temperature, thus need to have built in flexibility. Such piping systems are governed by guidelines and mandatory requirements.
Critical Piping Systems manufactured by DEE are compliant with ANSI/ASME B31.1 – Power Piping and ANSI/ASME B31.3 – Process Piping Code, Indian Boiler Regulation (IBR) and other industrial standards.
We offer Critical Piping in the various grades of Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel & Stainless Steel with diameter up to 100” (2540 mm) and thickness up to 150 mm.
- 1. 5×660 MW, Tiroda Thermal Power Project, India
- 2. 2×660 MW, Kawai Thermal Power Project, India
- 3. 3×750 MW CCPP, North Giza, Egypt.
- 4. 2×660 MW, NTPC Meja, Super Thermal Power Plant, India
- 5. 2×660 MW, NTPC Solapur, Super Thermal Plant, India
- 6. 3×800 MW, NTPC Kudgi, Super Thermal Power Plant, India
- 7. 1×650 MW, SUEZ Thermal Power Gas/ Oil Fired based Project, Egypt