DEE provides Seamless, Spiral, ERW, L.SAW & H.SAW types of induction pipe bends in the material grades of Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Austenitic Steel, Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, stainless steel pipe fabrication, Incoloy materials with a specialization in P91 and P92 Air-Quench Induction Bends & Stainless Steel Induction Bending. Induction Bend Pipe Spools find their increasing common applications in diverse industries including Power, Oil & Gas, Cement, Nuclear, Shipping, Sugar etc. DEE has a bending capacity of more than 9,000 MT/Year with a capability to bend pipes up to 48” (1,219 mm) diameter & 120 mm thickness.
The main reason for this development includes system integrity, flow characteristics, efficient power utilization and reduced turbulence, maintenance & “Life-Time” costs.
OUR PARTIAL EXPERIENCE
- Executed 124 nos. of bends for Cairn – Aishwarya Project
- Supplied 3292MT+ Induction pipe bends of various Sizes in all Grades of steel including P91 to Thermax Ltd
- Supplied more than 1057MT of various Sizes in Grade P91 Induction pipe bends to BHEL, Chennai
- DN 700, 87 mm thick P11 Induction Bends for Rabigh, Saudi Arabia Project for MHIJapan & ID 475 x 105mm BGR
- Executed more than 42,000 of Bends including 4500 of P91 & 5500 of P11/P22 in numbers
- No. of Bends 41092 till March 2016 Wt 13816MT
WHY CHOOSE INDUCTION BENDING
- Reduced Fabrication Cost
- Reduced Fabrication Time
- Opportunity to obtain any Bending angle and Radius
- Reduced Material Management
- Reduced Routine Inspection Cost
- In-time commissioning and delivery