DEE provides Seamless, ERW, L.SAW & H.SAW types of induction pipe bends in the material grades of Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Austenitic Steel, Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Incoloy materials with a specialization in P91 and P92 Air-Quench Induction Bends & Stainless-Steel Induction Bending.
Induction Bend Pipe Spools find their increasing common applications in diverse industries including Power Generation (Thermal/ Nuclear), Oil & Gas, Refinery/ Petrochemicals, Process Industries, Desalination Plants, Shipping, Marine, Cement Industries, and others.
DEE has a bending capacity of more than 9,000 MT/Year with a capability to bend pipes up to 48” (1,219 mm) diameter & 120 mm wall thickness.
The main reason for this development includes system integrity flow characteristics, efficient power utilization and reduce turbulence, maintenance, and “Lifetime” costs.
Why Choose Induction Bending:
- Reduced Fabrication Cost Reduced Fabrication Time
- Opportunity to obtain any Bending angle radius and three-dimensional spools Reduced Material Management
- Reduced Routine Inspection Cost In-time commissioning and delivery.
Our Partial Experience:
- Executed 150 bends of P-92 grade material for thickness up to 100 mm for Doosan Power
- Executed test bends first time in the world in Titanium material for 4”, Sch 40 (7.11 mm)
- Executed test bends in Incoloy material for 6” Sch 80 (10.97 mm)
- Executed bends of P-6 grade material for thickness up to 62 mm for GE Power
- Executed 110 No’s of SS bends for PDIL Project: Maximum size 32” & 14 mm thickness
- Supplied 5000 MT+ Induction pipe bends of various sizes in all grades of steel including P91 to Thermax Ltd
- Executed ID 475 x 105mm P91 Induction Bends for BGR
- Supplied more than 1067 MT of various sizes in grade P91 Induction pipe bends to BHEL, Chennai
- DN 28”, 87 mm thick P11 Induction Bends for Rabigh, Saudi Arabia Project for MHI-Japan
- Executed more than 45,000 nos. of Bends including 4700 MT of P91 & 6500 MT of P11/P22